The lovely Lorraine from Rainey Loves Colouring nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Lorraine is an incredibly talented artist and I really urge you to go and check out her blog, she creates some really amazing artwork.
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you, post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 10 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them; and tell 7 things about yourself.
So here are seven things about me:
1. I am so excited that I nearly have 100 followers on my blog now. I am so chuffed with this as my blog is still very young. I plan to do a giveaway to celebrate when I hit 100!
2. My most viewed post of all time is my very first post – my nail polish collection (which has significantly expanded since I wrote it!)
3. My latest beauty discovery is blusher. I am completely obsessed with it now.
4. I adore owl things. I have owl earrings, owl cushions, an owl necklace and so many other things. If I see something with owls on I have to buy it.
5. I spend far too much of my spare time watching beauty YouTube videos.
6. I have glasses which I wear at the theatre, for watching TV and whilst driving. I only got them 6 months ago so I still think I look odd when I put them on but I do love them. They are a gorgeous deep purple colour and are by Karen Millen.
7. The ring you see me wearing in all my NOTD photos is from Pandora and was a gift from my boyfriend a few years ago. I haven’t taken it off since.
So now it’s my turn to nominate some people. These are some of the blogs I love to read and the bloggers who inspire me to carry on writing.
- The Unicahija
- Naked Beauty Blog
- Maybe Its About RoRo
- Joanna Loves
- The Mind of an Eclecticist
- Plastered and Polished
- Little Red
- Sam and Ro
- Little Beauty Buddha